Please make sure you read and understand this Policy. We may amend this Policy at any time.
WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY (“Worldlinkdzi” or “we”) respects and protects the privacy of the users, visitors and people who purchase products on WORLDLINKDZI Online. We understand that you care about how personal information about you is used and shared. By placing your Request, you agree that we may store, process, disclose and use data collected from you for the purposes of processing your Request and delivering your Goods.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY:
We may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Personal information that you provide to us on WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY Online. This includes any information you provide on WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY (for example when you register as a user or purchase a product on WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY Online (whether from WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY or from a third party Seller). This personal information will include your name, your address, your contact information and your payment information (and other kinds of personal information). Sometimes when you provide personal information on WORLDLINKDZI Online, you can choose not to provide certain personal information but this might limit our ability to provide certain features to you. You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional.
- Personal information automatically provided to us. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY Online. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses WORLDLINKDZI Online and other content served on WORLDLINKDZI Online, if applicable.
- Personal information provided from your devices. If you download or use WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY Online on a mobile device and if have requested or consented to location services, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. Please refer to the user manual (or other information provided by manufacturer or software provider) for more information about how to do this.
- Personal information you provide to us via e-mail. You may provide us with personal information in the content of e-mails you send to us, as part of your day-to-day interactions with WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY. You can update and correct your personal information anytime using My Account.
USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED:
- To handle orders (or to enable third party service provider to WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY to do so);
- How to contact us to deliver products (or to enable third party service providers to WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY to do so);
- To communicate with you about orders, products, services (or to enable third party service provider to do so);
- To respond to your requests (or to enable third party service providers to do so);
- To process payments;
- To communicate with you about promotional offers and to market to you;
- To update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us;
- To display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you;
- To personalise and improve our services, and general offering to you, including WORLDLINKZDZI GALLERY Online; and
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY Online and to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We send a “cookie” to your web browser. A “cookie” is a small data text file stored in the hard drive of your computer (if it so permits), which can be retrieved to identify you to WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY. We do this to: enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features to you; remember the information that you have previously entered, enabling us to customise WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY to your preferences; and improve navigation and to collect aggregate information. These cookies will not give us any other personal information about you.
Your Internet Service Provider allocates an IP address to your computer or device in order for it to access the Internet. The IP address is considered to be non-personal information and it may be dynamic (changing every time you connect to the Internet) or it may be static (unique to your computer). We collect your IP address. We do this to: diagnose server problems; and report aggregate information and determine the fastest route from your computer to WORLDLINKDZI Online.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE:
WORLDLINKDZI does not sell or lease your personal information to third parties.
- Third party service providers. WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY may need to share your information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service.
- Current or future WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY entities or subsidiaries. This includes without limitation our business partners and financial institutions, from time to time. These other parts of the WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY business may be involved in providing certain services to you or supporting the provision of these services.
- Law enforcement agencies. We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property or safety of WORLDLINKDZI GALLERY, our users or others including you.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We shall take reasonable measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal information shared with these third parties and to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
You can access a broad range of your personal information by logging into your user account.
UPDATING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You must make sure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete. You must inform us of any changes to the information you have provided. You can do this by logging into your user account.